Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Run, Julie, Run!

Have you met my little friend? I met her last night under my bed, because I didn't repost a message fifteen times. Silly me! Julie here has quite the interesting story! Because I cannot hope to match the original authors incredible style, I'll just post it!

My Name is Julie, I Died when i was 10, I have no nose, or ears, or no hair, i have rotten blood coverd all over me, My dads name is Clyde he killed me one night, with a kitchen knife and he chopped all my body parts off ! Now that you have read this you have 15 minutes to post this on 3 events or i will be waiting under ur bed 2night and i will kill you with the kitchen knife i was killed with i will chop all your body parts off and i dnt care what age u are ur going to die................. Gd luck

Wasn't that beautiful? What I really love is that it's all just two, immense, run-on sentences. Also amusing is the fact that she considers her hair a body part. I can't help imagining this girl on the Jerry Springer show, telling her story of woe...than of course, Jerry would bring out Clyde, much to the chagrin of the live studio audience.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S CLYDE!

I'd like to point something out to all of you. Julie here claims her father cut off ALL her body parts. Would this not include limbs such as hands? Despite this, she claims that she will stab you, and cut off your body parts too. Perhaps she'll be wielding her weapon via the mouth? If you find this "Julie" (If that is in fact her real name), I recommend you call the authorities.

1 comment: