Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LIES! LIES! LIES!

Hello followers! I thought I'd share with you this rich nugget of magic (but not really!)

READ ! This isnt fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten events in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry or i wanna go out with you

According to this, this isn't at all fake! So of course, being the trusting kind, I chose to believe it! I mean, come on, how can you argue with somebody who has such impeccable spelling skills, and such a grasp on grammar? So anyhow, I DID post this on ten other events! Then I set my alarm clock to alert me in fifty three minutes (a bit oddly specific, don't you think?), all a twitter, waiting for my crush to call me! You know what happened? Absolutely nothing. I sat there crying, using up two and half boxes of kleenex! (product placement!) What I really love about this one is the punishment for not reposting this ten times. "u will se a little dead girl in your room tonight" And what exactly will said dead girl be doing? Because if you just see her, it isn't so terrifying. Especially if she's dead-for she never mentioned anything about her state of animation, whether she's a zombie or a ghost. Presumably she is just a corpse, that mysteriously appears in your bedroom, which, while being quite unnerving, isn't exactly scary. What IS scary is the lack of proper English. "U"? "Se"? AND NO PERIOD?!?!

I am personally outraged by both the lack of truth, and the lack of grammar. What better way to show outrage then through music? This ones for you, lDG (little dead girl)





No comments:

Post a Comment